Web Help Desk Android app
I needed to call technical support in my Digital recording device another week. It is something I detest to complete. However, I lucked right into a great help-desk specialist who walked me through my issues. He was working from his house in Colorado. This motivated me to revisit some cloud based help-desk solutions and that i found three solid ones that integrate with Google Applications for Business.
Consumerization is altering the face area of enterprise IT especially help-desk solutions by helping satisfy the following challenges:
- Heavy turnover in help-desk jobs through either attrition or help-desk agents evolving to software development, system administration, or any other greater-level positions.
- Growing needs that customer facing as well as enterprise help desks work remotely such as the help-desk agent who resolved my Digital recording device problem.
- Customer calls for more web-based and social networking support.
- Help-desk agents come from the "browser generation" accustomed to being able to access applications using a browser.
Present day cloud help-desk solutions tap into lots of consumer technologies for example browser based connects and social tools. Google Applications can sort out another layer of consumer tools to assist improve help-desk infrastructure and agent to customer communications.
The next cloud help desks can be found in google's Applications Marketplace.
The Sales force Clients are your brain behind Desk.com, a social help-desk. Integrate Desk.com with Google Applications along with help-desk team can conduct all their business in the cloud no matter their locations
It supports traditional support channels like the phone an internet-based support including email, live chat, or social media tools like Facebook. It is also mobile friendly with help-desk agents in a position to access Desk.com features through its HTML5 interface with an apple iphone, Android, or Rim device.
Throw Google Applications for Business integration behind it with support for an additional:
- User provisioning enabling Read Only use of corporate Gmail boxes for customers to handle and react to customer emails.
- Email access with Read/Write/Send access that shows a listing of corporate email in-boxes readily available for link with Desk.com.
You'll want Open ID set up to be able to result in the needed Desk.com configuration changes. As I can understand (as well as appreciate) outdoors ID requirement, it will give a amount of complexity towards the help-desk setup.
As the provisioning and email access possibilities in Applications integration certainly help simplify setup and continuing maintenance, I had been really wishing to locate a article marketing option with help-desk agents in a position to create and manage knowledgebase content within Desk.com using Google Paperwork and/or Google Drive.Figure A shows one particualr ticket in Desk.com.
Freshdesk competes against Desk.com. It provides help-desk ticketing, a understanding base, an internet-based message boards. Help-desk specialists can communicate with clients while using traditional means including email, web, and also the phone. There's also support for getting together with clients using Twitter and facebook.
You might also like
CablesFrLess 4 in 1 Zebra Stripe Tangle Free Noodle Style Micro USB and Auxiliary Accessory kit fits Android Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Reverb Note Google Nexus HTC One Touch Acer LG Optimus Pantech Blackberry Motorola HTC Sony Ericsson and most other micro USB devices (10ft Purple)