Job Description for it Help Desk Technician
Help-desk specialists provide assist with technical problems felt by computer customers.
Responsibilities &lifier Duties:
• Provide support for those It items and services. Support can include responding to
questions, troubleshooting problems, instructing clients regarding software or hardware functionality
• Determines the very best manner to solve client's technical problem. Partcipates in research and thorough troubleshooting to solve intricacies.
• Records needed customer and problem information within the Call Ticket System. Updates tickets with
appropriate records of activities, and shuts tickets with resolution joined when completed from the job.
• Resolves Level 1 Tickets. Escalate complex and/or high priority problems towards the appropriate support
groups for resolution.
• Building and looking after good service relation with clients.
• Provides, tags, creates, and aids in the configuration of finish-user PC desktop hardware, software
and peripheral devices.
• Diagnoses and resolves finish-user network or local printer problems.
• Provide support for IP Phone problem.
Diploma ideally in Electronics /Communication Technology/ IT or similar.
MCP/MCSE and ITIL Certification.
• Extensive understanding from the Operating-system, Software, computer systems, ink jet printers along with other add-ons.
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Should have understanding of Server and Systems Administrative troubleshooting.
• Proficiency in software programs for example Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of a number of hardware, including personal digital assistants (Smartphones) as well as other wise phone technologies.
• Understanding of networking concepts.
• Understanding of client server functionality.
• Capability to interact effectively with consultants and product suppliers in resolution of chronic problem troubleshooting.
• Ability to be effective in teams with higher dental, written, and social abilities.
• Capability to communicate technical info and concepts so other team people will understand.
• Capability to provide support on 24*7 bases.
Job ParticularsJob Location: Doha, Qatar Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering Transportation Company Type: Employer (Private Sector) Job Role: Technology/IT Employment Status: Unspecified Employment Type: Unspecified Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified Quantity of Openings: 1
Preferred CandidateCareer Level: Mid Career Experience: Min: 5 Residence Location: Unspecified Gender: Unspecified Nationality: Qatar Degree: Certification / diploma
You might also like
PC DESKTOP TECHNICIAN, DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST, IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN, HELP DESK ANALYST: JUST IN TIME REVISION GUIDE FOR SUCCESS AT ANY ICT SUPPORT JOB INTERVIEW