What is Help Desk Job Description?
1. Provide first and second degree of support, for many programs to customers and clients.
2. Coordinates, supervises and resolves day-to-day finish-user demands.
3. Design and implement a company wide request/resolution/confirming system.
4. Provide support through multiple channels, for example telephone, portal, emails etc.
5. Organize and document all software installation, maintenance, and certification.
6. Organize and document all desktop computers and ink jet printers designs, hardware, and warranties.
7. Accountable for Setup and upkeep of all user work stations.
8. Profit the system managers within their functions when needed.
9. Oversee daily procedures of Help-desk Department.
10. Supervise Help-desk staff.
11. Work carefully using the Managers of Infrastructure and Programs Development to produce and keep a consolidated atmosphere, which works to cope with all intricacies rapidly and effectively.
12. Provide and manage employees availability to possess 24x7 support.
o A+ Licensed or any helpdesk and PC troubleshooting Certification (Optional).
o Understanding of Remedy Helpdesk System or similar system.
o Three (3) years in similar position.
o Arabic and British language.
Baloney in Information Technology or Engineering.