It Help Desk Support Analyst Sample resume
SENIOR Help-desk / Tech Support Team PROFESSIONAL
- Accomplished Senior Help-desk professional with 10+ years experience of Computer Procedures, Technical and Help-desk support.
- 8 many years of progressive computer/network procedures experience of large global data centers with mixed computing atmosphere including Unix, Home windows NT/2000 and interconnected mainframe.
- many years supplying Help-desk support to 1000's of customers worldwide, generating a good status for productivity, complex problem resolution and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and diagnostic abilities, consistently solve problems status for productivity, complex problem resolution and professionalism.
- Positive self-starter recognized to initiate process and system enhancements to improve system stability and staff productivity.
- Home windows 9x Client &lifier Server
- Home windows NT 4. / 2000
- UNIX / DOS
- Microsoft Office 97/2000
- Hewlett packard Openview
- IBM/AIX 4.1
- FTP / NDM
- Boole &lifier Babbage
- MS Exchange
- BMC Patrol
- Command Publish
- VPN / SecurID
Among the world's biggest investments firms when it comes to financial assets, with roughly $13.9 billion in revenues in 2001 and 10$ billion in equity and $406 billion in assets.
Provided first-level tech support team for global IT infrastructure supporting 35Thousand+ employees through the U.S. and overseas. Troubleshooted hardware, software and connectivity issues for any mixed Unix, Home windows NT/2000 and mainframe atmosphere. Furthermore supported Expense Processing and E-Procurement, voicemail message, telephone and BPX systems. Challenged to supply timely resolutions to aid mission-critical application customers.
- Accomplished the greatest amounts of productivity, handling over 1Thousand calls each week and calculating 200+ calls daily.
- Gained solid status for solving complex issues and supplying exceptional customer support.
- Marketed to visualize additional duties as Technical Consultant supplying expert guidance to Help-desk staff.
- Aided customers with guidelines and methods for establishing conference calls, new accounts, web/network presentations and voicemail.
- Provided special help key departments including Equity, Fixed Earnings, Investment Banking and Executive Support. Supported remote access using Dialup/VPN SecurID.
- Utilized extensive experience of multiple operating atmosphere including mainframe connectivity and security, Home windows NT/2000 workstation and server and Unix.
- Increased issues when needed and maintained communication with customer and Technical teams. Extensively utilized Remedy to record and track issues.
- Individually designed new staffing schedule to enhance night time coverage and lower price of overtime.
- Labored individually every sunday supplying sole support for worldwide procedures.
- Shown exceptional abilities in professionalism, reliability , responsiveness across a multitude of areas.
You might also like
PC DESKTOP TECHNICIAN, DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST, IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN, HELP DESK ANALYST: JUST IN TIME REVISION GUIDE FOR SUCCESS AT ANY ICT SUPPORT JOB INTERVIEW
HELP DESK ANALYST, SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST JOB INTERVIEW BOTTOM LINE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS: YOUR BASIC GUIDE TO ACING ANY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (COMPUTER) HELP DESK JOB INTERVIEW